Last Updated: December 20, 2012
IMPORTANT! YOUR ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE (the "Website") IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IS SUBJECT TO THE RULES SET OUT BELOW. MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THE RULES AND IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THEM DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE.
- Ownership. We own the Website and all of its content. The license we grant you below does not change our ownership rights in any way.
- Licence. You are licensed (i.e. allowed) to access and read the information on this Website, and download documents that may be made available through this Website, provided it is for your own personal use. You cannot use this Website to make money and you cannot copy, use or sell any information or content from this Website for a business or commercial purpose.
- Restrictions. You may not: (1) do anything to harm, change or alter the functioning or content of the Website; (2) do anything that would affect our ownership and other rights; (3) redeliver any of the Website using “framing”, hyperlinks, or other technology without our express written permission; (4) remove any content or notices from the Website; (5) do anything to impair the operations or efficiency of the Website, such as creating or causing an unusually large burden on the Website, or otherwise generating levels of traffic sufficient to impede the ability of other users’ of the Website to transmit or receive information through the Website.
- Disclaimer. Access and use of this Website is at your own risk. The Website is provided “AS IS” without any warranties or guarantees of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to, warranties as to uninterrupted or error free operation or availability, accuracy, completeness, currentness, reliability, timeliness, legality, privacy, security, merchantability, quality, title, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose. We reserve the right to manage this Website and its operations in order to optimize its efficiency for the benefit of all users and may take any action we deem appropriate to help ensure the Website remains available and accessible for all users.
- Accuracy. The Website is provided for educational and informational purposes only and is not a recommendation for any third party product or service, or for any course of action. The Website is not a substitute for professional advice. The information on the Website is believed to be reliable when posted, but we cannot guarantee that the Website is accurate or error-free or that it will be current at all times. The information on the Website is subject to change without notice, and we reserve the right in our sole discretion to correct any errors or omissions in any part of the Website.
- Limitation of Liability. Under no circumstances will the Canadian Centre for Child Protection Inc. or any of its employees, directors, officers, agents, affiliates, licensors or suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to: (1) access to or use of the Website or reliance upon the content on the Website; and/or (2) any information or content you send to us; and/or (3) the use of links to other websites; whether or not any such damages are caused in whole or in part by our negligence, or if such damages might be foreseeable and even if we are informed of their possibility, including without limitation liability for direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages (including lost profits, lost savings, business interruption or loss of data). Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion or limitation may not apply to you. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we assume no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property resulting directly or indirectly from your access to, use of, or browsing in the Website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Website.
- Linked Sites. This Website may include links to third party websites for your convenience. A third party website is any website that is not owned by us. We do not endorse or take responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of the information, data, opinions, advice, statements, content, hyper-links, and information contained on third party websites and we are not responsible for any damage or other issue that may arise as a result of you accessing or using such third party websites. Access to linked websites is at your own risk. In providing links to the other websites, we are in no way acting as a publisher or disseminator of the material contained on those other websites and we do not seek to monitor or control such websites. A link to another website should not be construed to mean that we are affiliated or associated with such website. The mention of another party or its product or service on this Website is not a recommendation of that party or its product or service.
- Monitoring. We have the right to monitor the Website but no obligation. If we choose to monitor the Website we may disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, to operate the Website, to protect ourselves or other users of the Website, or where we suspect abuse or unlawful activity.
NeedHelpNow, its logo and all representations, are © and ™ the Canadian Centre for Child Protection Inc.